So I didn’t really do too much on the Nissan in 2012, other than the odd backroad blast and visiting a show or two. This is the most recent photo of the car, taken before visiting JDM Allstars at Wembley.
You may notice the ATR sneaking in to the frame. That’s the new daily driver, whilst the Nissan was in the garage for the winter. I decided to scratch the Type-R itch, and I love it. The tuned H22 pulls hard, revs high, and the car holds the road extremely well. It’s meant to weigh 1200KG from the factory, so with 220bhp its got decent pace.
- HSD Coilovers
- Z33 Brembo Brakes (waiting to be fitted)
- SPL Suspension Arms
- ARK Designs Active Boost Controller (waiting to be fitted)
- ARK Designs Multi Function Dash (waiting to be fitted)
- Custom Broadfield HVAC Panel (waiting to be fitted)
- HKS Gauges – Oil Temp, Water Temp & Boost (waiting to be fitted)
The above is the next round of modifications. Watch the blog for updates!